Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year, a new me!!!

Nope, I'm not planning on going on a new diet nor is the gym in my future, although some might argue I should be! This is the year Sincero Knits gets launched and thus starting my professional career in the knitting industry. I would first like to recognize the first six followers and friends who jumped right in here without a single post!! I just love my knitting sisters.
Yesterday I mailed off my samples to Knit Picks for my first published pattern, Switchback Cabled Hat and Gaiter. Here's a preview of it. Thanks to my two sons for always indulging me and being my models.

Yesterday, I woke up with another idea in my head so today, the first day of 2011, I will start swatching. Yep even I have learned one must swatch to prevent studip mistakes. So happy New Year everyone and a special  shout out to my little Angel, 10 years ago today you came to live with us and be part of our family.

6 comments: