Friday, January 14, 2011

Big Day

Yesterday was a huge day for me. My Switchback officially went online! Now whats next? I'm designing a hat that has a bit of a twist. It has proved to be quite a challenge but the worst part is I have another idea screaming at me in the wings. It has been so difficult not to chuck this all together and work on the new one!
Yesterday also marked some sorrow, I went to a memorial service for someone who was only 45. She was well loved by her friends and family. She had an unlimited amount of talent and experience in so many things. This made me feel mortal and a bit rushed to complete all my tasks here on earth. I have so many things I want to do let alone knit! Please God don't let me die before my job is done and my yarn stash is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment