Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where did February go?

Yep, February came and went. I was so busy that this blog has been hibernating as was my brain at times! Twisted Tambini is in the wings waiting to go on Knit Picks website. I have the next design running rather smoothly and almost half done after many, many false starts. They are a pair of fingerless gloves or should they be called mitts or handwarmers? I have no name for them as of yet, inspiration hasn't hit me. During this process I learned one way to cable without a needle, although this could be called a slipped stitch. The top of the hand has a combination of lace and these cute baby cables. The first one should be done and photographed for the proposal in a day or two as I'm mid-way through the thumb gusset. I'll be posting them here as soon as I send in the proposal. Oh, and figure out a name!

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time coming up with names too. But I know this great group of knitters I can ask for suggestions when I get stuck... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Twisted Tambini!

    ReplyDelete